Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Pretty in MSA?


Finding something pretty to blog about is generally quite easy.  I have a pretty friend - her name is Sonja and I met her when both of us had pigtails, at the tender age of 6.


Sonja has been diagnosed with MSA (Multiple System Atrophy) - a rare condition for which there is no cure.

Please take time to read the blog I have created for her.  On the 3rd of October is World MSA Day - join me and light a candle / go for a walk and forward the blog link so that awareness can continue growing.


http://msainsouthafricawithsonja.blogspot.com/





1 comment:

  1. 22 September, 6.17am and awake since 4am discovering pretty things around me. You're a PRETTY AWESOME FRIEND!!!

    ReplyDelete

Hi - drop me a note. I'd LOVE to hear from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...